Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AutoScrollHorizontal Not Working?
posted

Hi.  I have really long text on my tree nodes which causes the horizontal scroll bar to show up which is fine.  When I click on a node though it moves the horizontal scroll bar over to show more of the node.  I have AutoScrollHorizontal set to false and I'm using the Grid ViewStyle and my overall theme is Office2003.  

Its very disorienting to have my horizontal scroll bar jumping around.  I'm constantly scrolling it back to the left so I can see the beginnings of the long term, its pointless to see the middle of it. Its like reading the middle of a sentence before reading the beginning.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

I tested this out and it worked fine for me. The nodes do not scroll when I click on them. Even if you leave AutoScrollHorizontal set to Default, it appears to resolve to false when the tree Style is Grid.

Are you sure nothing in your code is scrolling the tree? Maybe you are calling BringIntoView?

If that's not the case, then maybe there is some other property setting at work here. Can you duplicate this in a small sample project? If so, you should Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support