Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Application freezes after logging back to the remote machine for an specific module which have much painting
posted

Hi,

I am facing a severe problem that my ui completely freeze after logging back to the remote machine.

Steps to produce the freeze are following:-

1. login to remote machine and open the application and open the module named PM.(This module performs painting on the ultragrid).

2. disconnect the session, log back to remote machine and connect to the session in which application was running.

3. we found application in the hang freeze state, it treats like an wallpaper.

This freeze occurs for that specific module in the application.

we are using windows server 2008 r2 on the remote machine.

is there any issue with infragistics that it sends the ui in the freeze state?

we are using .net framework 2.0 and infragistics v7.3

plz help us,

Thanks,

Narendra Jangir

Nirvana Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Narendra,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics.

The version of NetAdvantage you are currently using is no longer supported by us.  I would suggest trying the latest available Service Release for that version to see if it resolves the issue.  If it doesn't, then try using the the latest version of NetAdvantage, which as of this post is 2012 Volume 2.

Children
No Data