Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDropDown keypreview or button
posted

I can not find the forum for the ultradropdown so I decided the wingrid forum would be the most appropriate.

I have an ultratexteditor that while typing in displays an ultradropdown.  just like to TO field in Outlook when sending an email(this is actually what I am trying to duplicate).

The outlook one has a button that allows you to delete the item, it also allows you to click the delete key to delete the highlighted item.

I can't find a way to add a button to my drop down grid nor can I find a way to catch the key down on the ultradropdown to see if the user is hitting delete.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello soccer2d,

Is what Mike suggested what you want? Or you want to have the buttons only when the cursor is over an element? Please let me know of your exact requirements and if you have any restrictions on what controls you want to use for this.

Reply Children
No Data