Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
e.RetainFocus issue
posted

I'm using v11.2 of the windows controls.  I have a set of controls in a TableLayoutPanel.  Several are UltraComboEditors with LimitToList set to true.  On each, I capture the ItemNotInList event and set e.RetainFocus = false.  What I have found is that if an UltraComboEditor is the last control in the layout panel, the control does not lose focus.  If a valid item is selected you can tab through normally.  As a test, I added a control after the dropdown and suddently I can tab through the control, even when it has an invalid item.  Any ideas how to make this work?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble understanding the issue. Where should the focus be going if there are no controls after the dropdown? You want it to wrap back around to the first control in the tab order?

If you could post a small sample project demonstrating the issue, we would be happy to take a look and see what's going on.

Children
No Data