Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Win Form size is automatically adjusted (reduced) during Form.Show when using the UltraFormManager.
posted

Hi,

I have a question regarding the behavior of the UltraFormManager. It seems that the size is manipulated when the form is shown.

Example: In the code I create a new Form, set the size to 640,480 and call Form.Show. The returned size of the form is now 624,442. When I remove the UltraFormManager the size is 640,480. (As it should be).

Note: When the size is set AFTER Form.Show, then the form is resized to 640,480. (but now the user can see the form resizing)

So my question is: Which property controls the "real" form size when using the UltraFormManager?

posted

Hi Guys,

The described behavior is expected, because using UltraFormManager or UltraToolbarsManager, you have option to modify the look and feel of your FORM and depending of settings in both components the size of the Form will be reduce or increase.

For example: If you have UltraFormManager with FormBorderStyle = Default, the size of your FORM will be reduced, but if you set FormBorderStyle = Standard then the form`s size will be increased

If you want to have a FORM with size 640/480 - please add UltraFormManager, set all properties with desired behavior and at the end set the size of your FORM.

Please take a look on attached video file for more details and if you have any questions, feel free to write me

Regards

Video783.rar
    posted

Hello

I'm seeing the same behaviour, and wondered if there's been any resolution to this problem?

Kind regards

David