Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding UltraDataSource from Grid Designer - Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: {some gibberish"
posted

I can add an ultraDataSource to the form directly but then it does not have the Import Schema From DataSource button

posted

Hi stokara,

If you have any further questions regarding this behavior, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Chris K
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi stokara,

The “Import Schema From DataSource” button will remain available if an UltraDataSource is being implemented as well as when it is not.

This button is accessed within the UltraGrid’s designer, under Basic Settings > Data Schema. Next, you will need to activate the “Manually Define a Schema” button, along the bottom of the proceeding window you will find the “Import Schema From DataSource” button.

If you have any further questions or if I have misunderstood your inquiry, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Chris K
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support