Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cell content looses the formatting on clicking on the cell..
posted

Hello,

I am facing an issue with accugrid, where the cell content looses its formatting (multiline) when it is clicked.

Initial view of cell's content:

Once cell is clicked to copy the content of the cell, the cell's content is displayed as follows:

The following properties has been set:

CellClickAction --> Edit
CellMultiLine --> True
CellDisplayStyle --> Default (Default is resolved to FullEditorDisplay)

this._accuGridPreviousNotes.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Override.RowSizing = RowSizing.AutoFree;

Please suggest how I can resolve this issue i.e. on cell click the content is shown as original in multiple lines?

Offline posted

Hello,

I wanted to know if you were able to solve your issue based on these suggestions or you still need help. Please let me know.

Offline posted

My guess is that this is a problem with the text itself and the newline characters you are using. Make sure the value of the cell contains the correct newline characters (Environment.NewLine). You may be using Carriage Return or LineFeed alone when you really need both or vice versa.

Offline posted

Hello,

You could try the following code lines:

ultraGrid1.TextRenderingMode = Infragistics.Win.TextRenderingMode.GDI;       

ultraGrid1.DisplayLayout.Override.CellDisplayStyle = CellDisplayStyle.FullEditorDisplay;

and let me know if they suit your needs.