Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to update the row
posted

Hi,

I am using infragistics ultrawingrid v 6.2 in my desktop application.

Loading the data from sql to grid. I am using the background thread to load the data in the grid due to large amount of data. While loading the problem i am facing are

on Grid_InitializeRow

int iIndex = e.Row.ListIndex + 1;

e.Row.Cells["INo"].Value = e.Row.ParentRow.Cells["INo"].Value.ToString() + "." + iIndex.ToString();

e.Row.RowSelectorAppearance.Reset();

e.Row.Update();

I can’t see anything wrong in this code

Getting Error:

Unable to update the row: value cannot be null, paramter name:Key

when I break the record and load the data into the grid , following error happens

Unable to update the row: DataTable internal index is corrupted: '5'

Unable to update the row:DataTable internal index is corrupted: '8'

Unable to update the row:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

i was tried to catch up the exception .. like try-catch in row. Grid_InitializeRow .. but that error is not catchable. and thowing exception are

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetValue(Object value, Boolean suppressErrorMessagePrompt, Boolean fireInitializeRow, Boolean throwExceptionOnError)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.SetValue(Object value, Boolean suppressErrorMessagePrompt, Boolean fireInitializeRow)

at Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridCell.set_Value(Object value)

at Verdi.Client.Controls.Browser.ReportManager.ReportBase.Grid_InitializeRow(Object sender, InitializeRowEventArgs e)

can any one advice or help on above issue.

Thanks

Greetings

Srini

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello, ­­­­­

I am just checking about the progress of this issue. Let me know If you need any further assistance on this  matter?

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Children
No Data