Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
writing in a TextBoxTool of the Ribbon prevents the hottrack of others ButtonTools
posted

1- My ribbon contains several TextBoxTool and ButtonTool and one PopupGalleryTool. When I move the mouse over the ribbon, the ButtonTool I am hoverring highlights (in orange by default). But when I click on a TextBoxTool, the TextBox get the focus and if I move de mouse over the ribbon no ButtonTools are hottracked anymore. Is there any property I have not found to do this ? or some kind of way to achieve this manually ?

2- Using the same ribbon, with the focus on the TextBoxTool, if I move the mouse over the PopupGalleryTool, the TextBoxTool loses it's focus. But I don't wan't it to. What I would want to do is : when a TextBoxTool is focused or not, hottracking still works and hottracking should not remove the focus of the ActiveTool. Is it a bad idea ? am I wrong ?

Any research orientation or remarks would be appreciated... thanks