Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GanttView Timeline column dividers
posted

Hello:

I'm still working on the UltraGanttView class and have gotten it to work pretty much to what I need it to do, but I can't seem to enable something as compared to the demo project: when showing the project in the timeline section my control does not display the vertical dividing lines between each day, so I'm having quite a bad case of parallax error looking at the timeline.

I've compared the UI as close as possible to the sample UltraGanttView program given but I just can't figure it out. Can I have some advice on this?

Also, I know this is a bit out of place, but I'd also like to have a way to reduce the size of the grid on the left side permanently. I've set the grid size in the designer as well as ensure the horizontalresizemode is still at the default 'anchorgrid', but it's still oversized once I pop into runtime.

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

To get line separators between each of the time interval, you can assign a BorderColor on the TimeLineSettings.WorkingHourAppearance and TimeLineSettings.NonWorkingHourAppearance.

With the HorizontalResizeMode set to AnchorGrid, the width of the grid should honor the GridAreaWidth property when it is shown. However, if GridAreaWidth is less than the VerticalSplitterMinimumResizeWidth, it will use the VerticalSplitterMinimumResizeWidth value.

Let me know if you require any further assistance with these issues.

Chris

Children
No Data