Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Child rows on the same level will be auto selected. Bug found in 11.2.20112.2019
posted

Hi Team,

We found a bug in 11.2 service pack. We have an ultraGrid with multiple bands, if we select some child items on sub-band then move the mouse down,  when the mouse over the parent row, it will auto select all child items on the same level below.

I've include a small project that you can see the issue by using 11.2.20112.2019 dll. If you switch the version back to 11.1, or 11.2.20112.1010, it's working as expected. We also tried latest service pack 2074, it doeesn't work either.

Could you please help to investigate?

Thanks,

Xin

AutoSelectAllUltraRows.zip
    Offline posted

Hi Xin,

I'm not able to reproduce the behavior you are describing. But the steps to reproduce this issue are not very clear.

yuxin0717 said:
    elect some child items on sub-band then move the mouse down

Could you be more specific? Which items are you selecting and how are you selecting them? Are you selecting a range of rows? A range of cells? Are you holding the shift key? Are you dragging the mouse? Are you using the Control key?

yuxin0717 said:
    when the mouse over the parent row, it will auto select all child items on the same level below.

Again, could you be more specific. What row are you moving the mouse over? Is any mouse button still down? Or are you releasing the mouse before you move it?

posted

Please see below snapshot if you don't understand the bug. You will see I move my mouse over Person2 row, then it auto select all rows below Person2 and next levels.

Xin