Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbox Error - Package did not load correctly
posted

After installing Netvantage 11.2 I get the following error the first time I open the toolbox in Visual Studio 2010:

The 'Infragistics.Designers.VisualStudio.EditorPackage, Infragistics.Designers.VisualStudio2010, Version=11.2.20112.2018, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' package did not load correctly.

If I click OK to the error then everything seems to work but it comes up again the next time I open Visual Studio.  Any thoughts on what could be causing this or the next steps to troubleshoot it?

Thanks,

Eric

Offline posted

Hello Eric,

I am still following this forum thread.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions regarding this matter or it the issue is still reproducible.

Offline posted

Hello Eric,

What you could try is to clear the Infragistics content from the licenses.licx file,  clean and rebuild your application.

After that try to open the designer again and you will verify if the same behavior appears.
    Could you please check how "Specific Version" property of the Infragistics assemlbies is being set?

Also did you have any other Infragistics version installed on your machine prior 11.2?

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.