Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Trying to fix conditional formatting for a particular cell
posted

Hi,

I'm using v9.1

So I'm trying to keep some conditional formatting intact in an ultragrid for a particular column when a row is selected (and subsequently highlighted). I'm using the BeforeSelectChange event to reset the individual cell selectedappearances to what I want them to be. I was easily able to translate the formatting code we have for everything EXCEPT the conditional formatting. Normally we set a property on the UltraGridColumn (ValueBasedAppearance taking a ConditionalValueAppearance that we create with a FormulaCondition). The problem is that there is no such ValueBasedAppearance property on the cell (which is what I have control over in BeforeSelectChange). I need to somehow tinker with the cell's selectedappearance and only that one cell's selectedappearance on row select. Any ideas how I can do this? I've to the length of even trying to evaluate the formulacondition myself and basing the formatting off of that result....but I haven't achieved that yet, and it even seems like an unnecessary step in the first place. Any ideas for how I can keep the conditional formatting intact for a selected row?

Thanks!

Parents Reply Children
No Data