Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Application Freezes on Minimize
posted

Hello,

I wonder if you can give me some ideas on how to move forward on this... I have a MDI application using Wingrid 11.1, tabbed mdi manager, and a calc manager on the screen. Some of our users are on this screen, they minimize the whole application , open some other apps for a few minutes,  then when they  try to maximize the app it won't come up again. I don't have any code which is doing anything at the time, its just a bound grid to a binding source which is bound to a dataset. Its a disconnected record set.  I have tried to reproduce it and can't so I'm not sure what else to look for.

Any ideas or has anyone reported something similar?

regards

Darren

posted

Hello Darren,

Thanks for provided information, but for me is very difficult to guess what could be the reasons for this behavior. Will be very helpfull if you are able to reproduce this issue in a small sample or provide us the steps how to reproduce it..

You already mention that you are using version 11.1, please note that our latest available service release is 11.1.20111.2090 and if you are using older version, you could donwload the latest service release from our site: Infragistics.com -> MyIG -> My Keys and Downloads. 

Also I`d like to ask you, are you using multiple threads in your application ? This could be one possible reason.

Please take a look at the link from  MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd744765(v=vs.85).aspx  for more details about this issue. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards