Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Several Striplines
posted

Hello,

I am using a composite line chart to display temperature and humidity values over a certain time period. This works all sweet.

I need to add something in the background like the Striplines to highlight certain time-frames. The time-frames come from several different sources.

Over the entire graph, are sections for the current setting of that sections, those sections should alternate in colour, to distinguish them. Blue/Red gradient in the example picture.

Additionally alarms or user messages may occur, which are to be drawn in a different colour. Alarms are red and user messages are green in the example.

I've attached the example of our old implementation, we now want to change our chart to your component, as it proves to be more stable and filled with realistic features.

The looks is like striplines, but striplines seem to be the wrong choice as they are designed to appear in intervals. It seems to me like adding several area charts What do you recommend?

Kind regards and any ideas are appreciated,

Dennis

How the strips should look like:

How it currently looks like:

Parents Reply Children
No Data