Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Design Setting Changes Not Used in Runtime
posted

I am changing, for instance: the Grid Backgroup color, using the Designer, Control Settings, Ultra Grid, Display Layout, BackColor.  I set to ControlDark and the backgroup show Control Dark.  I save and apply settings.  When I run, the control still shows this as white.  I cannot find any setting that is telling the grid to save/load past run settings,etc.  If there is one, where is it and how do I turn it off?

I have tried digging in to the maze of properties in runtime and the same setting set in code after populating grid also fails, as does, for instance:

Display.OverRide.Appearance.FridayOnly.UserSpecific.OverRide.Bands[0].WhenOnlyOneBand.Appearace.OverRide.BackColor.RegionSpecific.Users.Race.BackColor.LastUsed.OverRide.ColorBlindAccessibilty.WhenTrue = Color.DarkGrey

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

My guess is that you are loading a layout into the grid at run-time which is overriding your design-time settings. Or perhaps your application is using Application Styling and loading a Style library into memory, which will also override any design-time or run-time settings you apply.

Children
No Data