Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade Error:
posted

error CS0433: The type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid' exists in both 'c:\Program Files\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.2\Windows Forms\CLR2.0\Bin\Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v11.2.dll' and 'c:\Program Files\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2011.2\Windows Forms\CLR4.0\Bin\Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinGrid.v11.2.dll'

Offline posted

Hello KeithDudley,

I am still following this forum thread.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions with this matter.

Offline posted

Hello KeithDudley,

This most probably means that you are reffering in your project both UltraWinGrid assemblies - Infragistics4.Win.UltraWinGrid.v11.2.dll and Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinGrid.v11.2.dll. In order to run correctly your application, you would have to remove one of them and keep the one matching the rest of the assemblies which are in this project, clear the Licenses.licx file from Infragistics content, Clean and rebuild your application.

Please feel free to let me know if there is anything else that I could for you.