Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to set column selection on ultratimelineview
posted

I'm quite new to cheduling controls - trying to create some demo of production scheduler based on ultratimelineview.

1. What I would like to achive is some sort of highlight when user clicks on column header for all owners - highlight entire day, or hour, depending on timeslot scale - is that possible via properties or from code?

2. When entire day is selected I would like to highlight all "appointments" - I can't select multiple "appointments" assigned to different "owners", right? Is there some way to get all appointments for entire day, or should I iterate through all owners?

posted

Hi,

I just wanted to know if you were able to solve your issue based on my suggestions or you still need help? Just let me know.

Thank you.

posted

Hello ,

Cross owner selection are not implemented in UltarTimeLineView. However you could achieve some closer behavior for highlighting with DrawFilter. In the attached zip you will find two samples. “WinTimeLineViewCrossOwnerSelectApp” which demonstart how you could active cross owner selection of appointment. Please run the sample, hold “Crtl” key and select several appointments. And “WinTimeLineViewCrossOwnerSelect” which demonstrates how you could achieve selecting of time slots cross-owners. I hope that this samples will helps you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

WinTimeLineView.zip