Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Applying StyleSet on an UltraGrid's cell that is hosting a ProgressBar
posted

Hi,

Im using ProgressBar in a cell of UltraGrid. Below is the code snippet:

DefaultEditorOwnerSettings editorSettings = new DefaultEditorOwnerSettings();

editorSettings.DataType = typeof(int); 

Infragistics.Win.UltraWinProgressBar.ProgressBarEditor progressBar = new Infragistics.Win.UltraWinProgressBar.ProgressBarEditor(new DefaultEditorOwner(editorSettings));

grdTablesStatus.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Progress"].Editor = progressBar;

Im also using a particular ".isl" file to do the Application Styling in which progress Bar's style is also defined. I have also defined StyleSet in that ".isl" file to be applied on the progress bar if it is disabled. This UltraGrid i.e. grdTableStatus is basically used to give the indication of particular files while loading, if there is any error in the file I have to show it visually by disabling it i.e. changing the style of that particular progressbar in that row.

My Question is How can i apply a style set to that progressbar hosted in the cell, without affecting the style of other cells.