Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
assign format to cells in ultragrid -not work
posted

Dear all,

I am trying to assign the "#,#00.0" format to the column but some of them are not working. Do you have any ideas?

this.dtgTaxPayableList.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["TAX"].Format = "#,#00.0";

Parents
    posted

Hello,

I`m not familar with your scenario, but I try to reproduce it in a small sample. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you think that I didn`t reproduce it.  Feel free to modify my sample and revert it back to me. I`ll be glad to research it. Meanwhile could you please tell me what is the data type of your columns. If you have column with data type string it could be a reason to achive such kind behavior. Also please tell me what is your current version and do you have any installed service release and which one.  In my sample I used 11.2.20112.2028. Let me know if you have any questions

Regards

UltraGridFormatColumns.zip
Reply Children
No Data