Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Width of the leftmost column in WinGrid
posted

I have a simple grid with rowselectors and with 3 columns and I want to show the headers for the columns.

The problem is that the leftmost of them with header 'CODE' extends over the rowselectors to the left edge of the grid. I don't want it in this way and but want the header to extend to the right edges of rowselectors. Over the rowselectors I want a empty square just like it is in Excel.

It must be a simple thing to get I hope but I just could not find the property for it.

Could anyone help me with this, please?

Offline posted

Hello Juno, 

Have you been able to take a look at the provided information?

Is this what you are looking for? 

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us. 

Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Juno,

I think that you could handle the IntializeLayout event of the UltraGrid and set there RowSelectorHeaderStyle property to None like:

private void ultraGrid1_InitializeLayout(object sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
    {
         e.Layout.Override.RowSelectorHeaderStyle = RowSelectorHeaderStyle.None;
    }

Please let me know if you have any other questions with this matter.