Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupByComparer problem
posted

Hi

I am using Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGrid

• I want the standard functionality that Grid should support Selecting of all Row on pressing key Ctrl+A.So how can i achieve this(My style is OutlookGroupBy)

• My setting for grid is :::GroupBy column is visible in grid and sorting is also enabled on it.I am using my custom class to sort the grouprow according to my custom calculations by setting  "GroupByComparer"  property of grouping row to my class,i am setting/UnSetting the column "GroupByComparer" on the fly with some button click.First it works fine according to my comparer on button click but now problem i am facing is that when i click on groupby column Header for Sort ,then Grid applies its default sorting (Asending/Desending) not mine which i have set via "GroupByComparer".The grid should use custom sorting but its using default.

•  Is there any method which grid provides which can give me next or previous row of the given row.(My style is OutlookGroupBy))
    Offline posted

avlindia said:
    I want the standard functionality that Grid should support Selecting of all Row on pressing key Ctrl+A.So how can i achieve this(My style is OutlookGroupBy)

HOWTO:What is the best way to programmatically select all rows in the grid?

avlindia said:
    My setting for grid is :::GroupBy column is visible in grid and sorting is also enabled on it.I am using my custom class to sort the grouprow according to my custom calculations by setting  "GroupByComparer"  property of grouping row to my class,i am setting/UnSetting the column "GroupByComparer" on the fly with some button click.First it works fine according to my comparer on button click but now problem i am facing is that when i click on groupby column Header for Sort ,then Grid applies its default sorting (Asending/Desending) not mine which i have set via "GroupByComparer".The grid should use custom sorting but its using default.

There are too many factors here for me to guess what's going on. Can you post a small sample project demonstrating what you are doing?

avlindia said:
     Is there any method which grid provides which can give me next or previous row of the given row.(My style is OutlookGroupBy))

Yes, you can use the row.GetSibling method. There is also a HasNextSibling and HasPrevSibling method.