Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Remove Text Formatting From UltraGridPrintDocument
posted

I'm using NetAdvantage 2005 Vol 3 for 1.1, and I'm using the UltraGridPrintDocument to print to pdf (using a 3rd party PDF printer driver). The printer driver will print any bolded text as a solid black bar. By default, the ultraGridPrintDocument seems to set the Wingrid column headers text to be bold (which will create a black bar instead of the text in the pdf file).

Is there a way to ensure that all of the text in the UltraGridPrintDocument is not bold/italic/underlined etc?

Thanks 

Parents
    posted

I've tried setting the appearance on various objects in the printDocument after setting the ultraGrid: 

ultraGridPrintDocument1.Grid = _grid;
    ultraGridPrintDocument1.Document.Page.Appearance.FontData.Bold = DefaultableBoolean.False;
    ultraGridPrintDocument1.Document.PageBody.Appearance.FontData.Bold = DefaultableBoolean.False;
    ultraGridPrintDocument1.Document.Appearance.FontData.Bold = DefaultableBoolean.False;

Reply Children
No Data