Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
DockAreaPane In Toolbar Area
posted

I have a form that houses an UltraToolbarsManager control that has several toolbars.  I am trying to add a UltraDockManager to the form as well.  I add the UltraDockManager to my form and then Dock a treeview control via the right-click option on the treeview control.  When I do, the DockAreaPane for the left area pushes my toolbars over so that the docked treeview control window goes all the way to the top of the form and pushes my toolbars to the left.  I want the dock area to be on the left, but below my toolbars.

I know there has to be a simple fix for this.  I have tried playing with the DockWithinContainer property of the dock areas, but with no luck. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

posted

I wasn't able to reproduce this. It sounds like a bug though. I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. You can try to workaround it by making a UserControl that you add the DockManager and all the dock panels to. Then you can add an instance of the UserControl to the fill panel on the main form. That will keep the toolbars on the outsides of the form.