Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how can I hide certain values ​​in columns or cells
posted

Hi

there is a possibility to hide certain values ​​in columns or even better in individual cells.

For example, I would like to hide all values ​​that are equal to 00:00 oder 0.00 in the cell, the cell should be empty.

I had been solved this with Nullable values​​ but I do not really like this solution . Moreover, the solution with Nullable values ​​do not appear to be the fastest.

P.S. my grid consists of 33.75 million cells (450k rows nad 75 cols)

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by "hide" the value?

Do you want to hide the entire cell? If so, then you could use the InitializeRow event, examine the value of the cell, and then set the Hidden property on that cell.

Hiding the cell means that the user cannot edit it, though, so that's probably not what you want. If you just want to hide the value in the display and show a blank cell, then the best way to do this would be to use a CreationFilter to change the Text of the TextUIElement within that cell. This will only hide the value when the cell is not in edit mode, of course.

Children
No Data