Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Valuelist Value in Cell always 0
posted

Hi,

I have a few grids in our APP. Anytime I have wanted a value list in a cell I create and populated the valuelist, set it to the Column[""].Valuelist property in the Init event then in the after cell update event get it through e.cell.value.

Suddenly I have a grid where the value is always 0. I have to get it from e.cell.EditorResolved.Value.

Any idea why? The only difference on this form is that i am cloning the value list from another value list before i set it to the Column.Valuelist property.

Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

melegant said:
    Suddenly I have a grid where the value is always 0. I have to get it from e.cell.EditorResolved.Value.

This is the part that makes me think you are getting the value in response to the CellChange event, not AfterCellUpdate. CellChange fires with each keystroke, and the cell's Value is not updated until the edit mode session ends, whereas the editor's Value changes with each keystroke. If you have ruled this out, and you are able to attach a sample project, we can take a look and let you know why this is happening.

Reply Children
No Data