Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
StateButtonTool display question
posted

Hello,

I'm using a couple StateButtonTools on our toolbar, and for visual reasons I have switched away from ToolbarStyle.Office2003.  I have tried both  ToolbarStyle.Default and ToolbarStyle.IDE, and have been surprised when using either of those styles, the only indicator that the button is "pressed" is a black border around it.  In Office2003 style there was an orange gradient which showed the button pressed state.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to specify the appearance of the button when it is in Checked or Pressed state, to a non-gradient color that matches our UI better than orange.  Worst case, I'd like to be able to override the color of the button when it's value changes, to make it more visible that the button is pressed - but haven't been able to make that work either.

Am I missing something about how to do this?  Or do you have a workaround you'd suggest?

Thanks! 

Parents
    posted

I am not able to reproduce the issue, so it sounds like you might be experiencing a bug. I would recommend reporting it to the support group: http://es.infragistics.com/gethelp. To work around the issue, you can set AppearancesSmall.PressedAppearance.BackColor on either the StateButtonTool's InstanceProps or SharedProps.

Reply Children
No Data