Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue(s) with ManualSmartCallbacks
posted

I have a tree that utilizes ManualSmartCallbacks to load certain nodes.  When the page loads, the tree loads an Accounts root and the names of all of the accounts as follows:

Node root = treeClientAccounts.Nodes.Add("Accounts", "AccountsRoot");

foreach (account in dataset) {

Node acct = root.Nodes.Add(NodeName, NodeKey);  //Name and Key (Tag) are from a data table

acct.ShowExpand = true;

}

When the node is expanded for one of these account nodes the DemanLoad event is fired and I can load the children in a similar fasion.  Most of these children are just leaf nodes, however, some of them will have child nodes and I want to utilize the DemandLoad funtionality the same way as above.  The problem is that when the DemandLoad event fires on these nodes that were loaded on demand in the previous step, no way of identifying the node available.  e.Node.Tag, e.Node.Name, e.Node.[Whatever] is all null or empty.  How can I assign a Tag (or anything else) during the DemandLoad event so that its available the next time the DemandLoad event is called?

Hopefully this makes some sense.  If not, let me know and I can give you more detail and code.

Thanks.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Is this an UltraWinTree question? A lot of these terms are unfamiliar to me and it sounds like maybe you need to post this in the UltraWebTree forum.  

Reply Children
No Data