Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Column width changes when exporting to Excel
posted

Hello,

I have a grid that has GroupLayout. When the group's text is wider than the total width of the columns in the group, the last column's width is increased so the full text of the groups is shown (I call PerformAutoResizeColumns with includeHeaders = True at the end of InitializeLayout).

Here is an example where one column is in the group and the group's text is wider than the column. In the grid I get what I expect:

Now I export it to Excel using UltragridExcelExporter and it changes the width of the column under the group. It now changed, the width is fitting the column only and does not take the group into account:

I assume this is a bug? Anybody know a way to force this to account for the group?

Thanks,

Trausti

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Trausti,

Try calling PerformAutoSize on the column in the export layout inside the BeginExport event of the UltraGridExcelExporter.

Reply Children