Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dependencies rendering on WinganttView
posted

Hello,

I have a problem in visualizing dependencies with WingattView. In my application I added a feature that allows to hide non working hours through a checkbox: if the checkbox is not checked, I hide non-working hours using this code: (note: uci1 is the UltraCalendarInfo that is bound to the UltraWinGattView control)

Private Sub chkShowNonWorkingHours_CheckedChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles chkShowNonWorkingHours.CheckedChanged
      If sender.checked Then
         Me.uci1.LogicalDayOffset = Nothing
         Me.uci1.LogicalDayDuration = New TimeSpan(24, 0, 0)
      Else
         Dim hours As Int32 = Int32.Parse(7)
         Dim minutes As Int32 = Int32.Parse(0)
         Dim logicalDayOffset As TimeSpan = TimeSpan.FromMinutes((hours * 60) + minutes)
         Me.uci1.LogicalDayOffset = logicalDayOffset

Dim hoursd As Int32 = Int32.Parse(12)
         Dim minutesd As Int32 = Int32.Parse(0)
         Dim logicalDayDuration As TimeSpan = TimeSpan.FromMinutes((hoursd * 60) + minutesd)
         Me.uci1.LogicalDayDuration = logicalDayDuration
      End If

End Sub

this works fine, but if I have some dependencies when I move along the timeline in the chart I see the lines disappearing or worst I see a straight line (as if the two tasks I'm relating are outside the timeslot I'm visualizing, one in the past and one in the future). This problem disappear if non-working hours are shown....

Can anyone help me?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

I try to reproduce your scenario and issue in a small sample using the provide code, but wihtout success. If you are able to upload small sample with your scenario, I`ll be glad to research it for you

Regards

Children
No Data