Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Want to show Checkbox icon RHS on toolbar [checkbox icon - text]
posted
Under UltraToolBarManager, needs to add a checkbox on the toolbar. So, i've added StateButtonTool by setting ToolbarDisplayStyle to Glyph. It displays Checkbox.
And this newly added checkbox, I want to show checkbox icon at right hand side instead of default left side. We could achieve the same for windows Checkbox or radiobutton tool by setting the "RightToLeft" property to "Yes"
So can we acheive this for StateButtonTool ? How to fulfill this requirement.
I need the checkbox icon RHS on toolbar and checkbox text on LHS.
Thanks
Pramod Pawar
    posted

Currently, there is no property that will change the alignment of the check box. You can submit a feature request for this. You can do this with a creation filter. If you have never used a creation filter before, the following help article gives a brief overview:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/WinForms/2011.1/CLR2.0/html/Win_Creation_Filter.html

In your creation filter instance, you would put your logic in the AfterCreateChildElements. When the parent passed into the method is an instance of GlyphToolUIElement, you would rearrange the child element within by setting their Rect properties. There should be two child elements. One of type ImageAndTextUIElementEx (to display the image and text of the tool), and the other of type CheckIndicatorUIElement (for a check box) or OptionButtonIndicatorUIElement (for a radio button). Also, it appears that the GlyphToolUIElement is internal, which might be a bug. But you can easily work around this by checking that the parent.GetType().Name is equal to "GlyphToolUIElement".

Offline posted

Changing the text for Subject - Want to show Checkbox icon RHS on toolbar [ text - checkbox icon ]