Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Usercontrol In UltraWinGrid Questions
posted

Hello

I have a ultradropdownbutton user control that pops a ultrapanel containing 2 buttons --- (OK and Cancel).  This user control is in a separate DLL and is embedded into a ultrawingrid cell.  Here are my questions covering a variety of areas.  Please advise on each question with details of how to accomplish.

1. Can I specify that the cell containing the user control is always in edit mode so I don't have to double click the cell to enter edit mode and then expand the dropdown? 
  2. When I click on the cell containing the usercontrol, the user control is populated correctly ONLY for the first row selected.  After that, no matter what row I click on, the data from the first row is what is passed to the usercontrol.  What am I missing that's preventing the current cells data from being used by the usercontrol?
  3. Since the usercontrol contains 2 buttons, I'm confussed on what I need to do to have the following behavior:
    1. When I Select "Cancel" I just want to close the usercontrol and leave the passed value as it was initially,
    2. When I Select "OK" I want to place the new value into the cells value and then close the usercontrol.
  4. Finally, if the value of the usercontrol cell changes, I want to identify the grid as dirty so I can prompt the user to update if they try to exit without saving the changes

Thanks in advance

Clay Seifert