Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with the Ribbon
posted

We have been experiencing a problem with version 8.2 of the Ribbon. When used in conjunction with the Windows Classic Theme, the Windows title bar is not hidden by the Ribbon, so our fixed-dimension MDI window auto-generates scroll bars to accommodate our more cluttered forms. When using the Windows XP Theme, everything displays correctly. We have the problem even when setting the UseOSThemes property of the UltraWinToolbarsManager to false.

I did notice also that the Office 2007 products appear to work properly in either theme, so the problem must be fixable. Can someone point me in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

This sounds like it might be a bug. Unfortunately, 8.2 is no longer supported. I think you can still download the latest SR to see if that fixes the issue. But you may need to upgrade to a later version to get this issue fixed. You can upgrade to the 11.1 trial to see if it fixes you issue.

Children
No Data