Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultra Calendar combo issue
posted

Hi Team,

i am using ultra Calendar Combo, here i am trying to add custom key actions by using KeyActionMapping ,

1. when user is going to press the Ctrl+=day  , Ctrl+Shift+= (Oem Plus)  then we need to increment the date value by oneday ,

2. When user is going to Press the Ctrl+-, Ctrl+Shift+- (OemMinus) then we need to decriment the date value by one day

here i have used like this

this.KeyActionMappings.Add(new KeyActionMapping(Keys.Oemplus, CalendarComboAction.SpinUp, CalendarComboState.DroppedDown, 0, SpecialKeys.Alt, SpecialKeys.Ctrl));

all keys are working fine , but Ctrl+Shift+-(OemMinus) it's not working properly, its working one time only when i press the keys ..What was the problem i am not getting , please help..

Thanks

Ravindra

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ravindra,

After investigating this issue, I noticed the Shift key combination is having a problem manipulating the date within the calendarCombo. To enable further investigation,   I have created a case and asked our engineering staff to examine this issue. I recommend using a different key combination to decrement the date on your calendarCombo.

Please let me know if this changes the behavior of your application. Also, please let me know if I can be of further assistance in this matter.

Reply Children
No Data