Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Case Sensitive Column Headers in UltraWinGrid
posted

Hi All,

I have a situation where the Grid Columns are case sensitive; like two columns DClose & DCLose, these result by a query written by the user in an Editor and have to be shown the same, but when I form a data Table, it does allow to add the columns with Case Sensitivity, but when the Grid's source is set equal to this data table, I get an error that "Key Already Present, Parameter Name Key",  which I debugged and found it to be becuase of the Matching Columns.[:(]

Due Regards,

Muhammad Talha 

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hm, I'm surprised the DataTable allows this, but I just tested it out and it does work. I wonder if this was changed between CLR1 and CLR2, because I remember testing this once before and getting the opposite result. 

Anyway, the grid column are case insensitive, so you can work around this by changing the name of the column in the data source (maybe using an Alias clause in your SQL statement or something like that). You should probably report this to Infragistics as a potential bug:  Submit an incident to Infragistics Developer Support