Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbar popup context menu: How to capture event - 'ToolNotClick'?
posted

Toolbar popup context menu

I have the following:
1) 'UltraWinTree'.
2) right click 'PopupMenuTool'.

I want to capture an event when user does not left-click on popup menu (also equivalent to pressing 'esc' key).

(some function like: 'ToolNotClick' even in 'PopupMenuTool'or any way to do that).

step 3: _ToolClick() {iNotClicked = true;}

Assumption: _ToolClick() is always called before _AfterToolCloseup() which though I do not know is alway true or not. Please correct me on this assumption.

Offline posted

There is no other way to do it. There is no event that fires explicitly when the PopupMenu closes and no tool has been clicked.

I know of no program in Windows that performs an action when a popup menu is cancelled, though. So this seems like an odd thing to want to trap.