Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
AppStylistRuntime - Close Event?
posted

Good morning,

I am utilizing the AppStylistRuntime control to expose for administrators / our QA lab to proactively find issues or fix the application styles; however I noticed that if they "Switch" the ISL within our application (so not through the Runtime, but through the provided abilities in the app) without closing the AppStylistRuntime they get a nasty unhandled error which requires an app restart to use the AppStylistRuntime again.

While I'm not particularly concerned with the error - it makes sense, as it has one style loaded and now we're switching - I need a way to prevent them from switching styles while using the runtime. I can disable the dropdown which allows them to change the style, but I cannot find a way to either check if the AppStylistRuntime is already open, or an event to catch when it is closing. I tried the dispose event, but it's not hitting the code I put into that method.

Any ideas?