Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Identifying OthersCategory is clicked
posted

I have an UltraChart and it shows an Others section in the Pie Chart. I have ChartDataClicked event, this event is raised even if I click on "Others" and when I check the RowLabel property from the event arguments it is not showing "Others", it shows some value from the list that got merged into "Others". So, my question is how can I disable this event for Others or how can I identify that the event is raised on clicking "Others". I am using Infragistics 10.3 Ultimate

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I've attached a sample project that I believe does what you attempted to do.  When you run the sample, make sure the Output window in Visual Studio is visible, then click the Others slice of the pie chart.  When I run it on my computer, "Others" is printed to the Output window.  If my sample does not do the same on your computer, then try updating to the lastest service release of NetAdvantage and running the sample again.  Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue.

PieChartOtherClickTest.zip
Children
No Data