Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Delete Summary Row from Group only.
posted

Hello,

I created a report which is grouped by month. This report has 5 summaries for previous months. One group can use 4 summaries and other group can use 3 summaries. So I'm wondering how can I delete the summaries that are not used by one group.

I tried this:

grdReportSearchResults.Rows(j).Band.Summaries(i).Remove(summary)

But  it deletes the summary for all groups. So if one group uses only 1 summary of the 5 available, it will delete 4 summaries but for all groups. 

Is there a way to achieve that?

Regards.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

The Band property on the Rows collection is a backward point to the band. So:

grdReportSearchResults.Rows(j).Band

is exactly the same thing as:

grdReportSearchResults.DisplayLayout.Bands(0)

If I understand you correctly, you are using OutlookGroupBy and you want to hide the summary under some of the groups.

You could achieve this using  CreationFilter to prevent the creation of UIElements for the summary values you want to hide. But how you do that will depend a lot on exactly where the summaries are and what criteria you are using to determine which ones are hidden.

If you are going to try using a CreationFilter, I recommend that you get the Infragistics UIElementViewer Utility. It will be invaluable in determining the UIElements you need to watch for.

Children
No Data