Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog.ShowDialog() is displaying multiple dialog box.
posted

I am using Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog.ShowDialog() funtion however it is displaying multiple dialog box.

my sample code is given bellow:

Public Interface IPrintView    
    ReadOnly Property PrintPreview() As Infragistics.Win.Printing.UltraPrintPreviewDialog   
ReadOnly Property SchedulePrint() As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinSchedule.UltraSchedulePrintDocument  End Interface
Private WithEvents _view As IPrintView
Public Sub PrintView(Optional ByVal IsLandscape As Boolean = True)
        If _view.PrintPreviewDialog Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
        InitializePrintSettings()
        Dim Counter As Integer
        _view.SchedulePrint.PrinterSettings = StateManagement.CurrentSettings.PrinterSettings
        _view.SchedulePrint.DefaultPageSettings.Landscape = IsLandscape                      
        _view.PrintPreview.Document = _view.SchedulePrint
        _view.PrintPreview.ShowDialog()        
    End Sub
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Saurabh,

I try to reproduce your issue in a small sample, but without success. Could you please take a look at the attached sample and let me know if you think that I didn`t reproduce your scenario. or if you have any questions. Feel free to modify my sample and rever it back to me. I`ll be glad to research this issue for you.

Regards

UltraGirdPrintPreviewDialog.zip
Children
No Data