Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to display multiple appointments in a single reminder dialog?
posted

I have 4 appointments. I need to remind these appointments in the single reminder dialog window as shown below.

If i am using the in-build reminder dialog of infragistics its shows all appointments in a single reminder window as shown above figure.

But I restrict this window in CalendarInfo_BeforeDisplayReminderDialog event and show my own customized form dialog instead of the in-build reminder dialog.

My Problem is, if I am using my own customized form dialog its shows the reminder dialog for each and every appointment.ie., it shows 4 reminder dialogs. But I need all appointments consolidated in a single form.

My question is,

How I can display the all appointments in a single reminder dialog(My Own customized reminder dialog)?

Note: In the customized reminder dialog I have a ultralistview control for list the reminded appointments.

Regards,

Govind

Normal 0 false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4