Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Layout of Ultragrid
posted

Dear all,

I find the error in below screen. I am not sure whether the code that make it or not. But I will study it.

As your view points, how to do in the end or any setting that is wrong??

Offline posted

Which errors are you referring to?

The screen shot here shows several things.

1) The text is cut off on the button. This seems like it's just a case of the button being too small.

2) The grid will not allow scrolling. It's impossible to tell from this screen shot, but my guess is that the grid only contains a single row. The grid's vertical scrolling is row-based. It always scrolls one row at a time. So if there is only one row and that row does not fit within the visible area of the grid, then you will not be able to see all of that row. There's no way around this, except to make sure that your grid is tall enough to show a single row.

3) It looks like your grid here has a ColScrollRegion in it. I don't know what you want here or what's wrong with this, but you can turn this off by setting grid.DisplayLayout.MaxColScrollRegions to 1. You will probably want to set MaxRowScrollRegions, as well.