Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraComboEditor loading time issue
posted

Hi,

I we are having a problem with the UltraComboEditor, the first time i drop down a combo it takes from 3 to 5 seconds on my machine (a quad core) and like 10 in other test machines. It hangs the UI so something is running in the main thread.

It seems to happen only the first time you dropdown any combo inside the application and its about the same time with 3 or 3 thousand items.
The slowdown is somewhere between BeforeDropDown and AfterDropDown.

I guess it is loading some static resources for all the dropdowns but i would like it to do that on my application pre-load method. Any guess what it may be doing? And if i am true how can i force it to preload those resources on demand?

I know it may seem trivial but it is not, we are working hard to have the best user-experience possible and those things are odd.

We are using netadvantage 10.3

[Edit] We are compiling targeting x86 platform due to the debugger issues on a 64bit system. [/Edit]

Thanks in advance.

Aridane Álamo.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data