Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to get to row cells in formula when columns are grouped
posted

My columns are grouped (Designer->Groups and levels). I'm trying to create "Totals" column which will contain sum of values from same row and same group.

I can't figure out how to address cells in same group - orindary sum([column1],[column2],...) does not work (it worked before column grouping).
Already tried: //grid/band_name/column_name, //grid/band_name/Groups(2)/column_name and //grid/band_name/Groups(2)/Level0/column_name none of them seem to work.

Picture of column structure which I mean (Production has index =2):

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi,

dynacon8 said:
    I can't figure out how to address cells in same group - orindary sum([column1],[column2],...) does not work (it worked before column grouping).

Groups have no effect on formulas. You reference the column by it's key. So if it worked before you added groups and no longer works, then my guess is that something else changed in addition to the groups.

Children
No Data