Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor
posted

Hi,

We're seeing peculiar behavior with the UltraDataTimeEditor and AppStyling.

Under XP, If the UltraDateTimeEditor is dropped down (formatted with pear.isl; AppStyling = true) the month and year at the top of the calendar do not appear at all. Under Windows 7, If the Windows theme (set under desktop Personalization) is set to "Windows 7 Basic", the calendar isn't formatted at all; if the theme is set to "Windows Classic" (again under Windows 7) the behavior is the same as that under XP - the month and year at the top of the calendar do not appear.

I should point out the the month and year are active they just can't be seen.

I'd be glad to submit screen shots: This is easily reproducible. And no other controls that we're using are affected this way.

I've tried turning off the Use OS themes property - that didn't do anything. I got the latest drivers for the graphics card - did nothing.

I've tried to figure out how to change in the formatting of this part of the control in the .isl file but there doesn't seem to be any property to use.

Thanks for any information...

Offline posted

Hi Steve,

If you could post some screen shots, that would be helpful. You can attach a file to your post here on the forums by going to the Options tab. If you attach an image file, it will display as an image in your post = but that limits you to one image per post. If you want to just zip up multiple images and attach them, that would be fine, also.