Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraToolTipManager: Dont want tooltip to get hide automatically
posted

Hi,

I am working with UltraToolTipManager, and displaying tool tip on grid, after tooltip displayed if i clicked the mouse the tooltip gets  hide or if i minimize the window and than maximize it the tooltip again get hide. I dont want this behavior. I want tooltip keep displaying as far i manually tell it to get hide.

Well i want this to achieve the same behavior as shown in Facebook, when new friend request come, a red tip is shown on the top and as far u dont check it .. it remains as it is. i want the same behavior in Windows form (not specially in grid). is it possible?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The behavior you describe is a little outside the usual box for a tooltip. You can set the AutoPopDelay property to zero to prevent it from timing out, but it will still go away when the user clicks the mouse, leaves the form, etc. If you like you can submit a feature request for this.

Children
No Data