Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Copy columns to excel
posted

Hi,

I want to copy the selected cells of my ultrawingrid to excel (using the ctrl+c / ctrl+v classic way).

Basically here are my grid's properties:

ultragrid.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing = RowSizing.AutoFixed

currentBand.Layout.Override.CellClickAction = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CellClickAction.CellSelect

currentBand.Layout.Override.AllowMultiCellOperations = AllowMultiCellOperation.CopyWithHeaders

currentBand.Layout.Override.HeaderClickAction = HeaderClickAction.Select

ultragrid.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSelectors = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True

ultragrid.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSelectorHeaderStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.RowSelectorHeaderStyle.SeparateElement

All works fine so far when I select a range of cells, or when I select some rows with the row selectors.

I mean, the whole selected data can be copied/paste to excel, with ctrl+c/ ctrl+v.

Now, when I select a set of columns, clicking on the headers, then all the cells of these columns are selected  (which is OK) BUT when I ctrl+c/ctrl+v to excel, only the single active cell is copied in the workbook.

I believe it's bug (known ? corrected ? I'm working with v9.1.20091.2094) but may be I have to set a mysterious property somewhere.