Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ultradayview auto scrolls up on appointment mouse down
posted

Hi,

i'm facing a very strange problem. I have lets say more then 1 appointment visible on my ultradayview control and none of it is selected. For selecting any of the appointment, I click on it, the moment i click that appointment it automatically scrolls on the top of the visible ultradayview control, that is it becomes the first visible time slot now as I clicked it, whereas my mouse is still at its original place where I clicked. Now when i move the mouse for dragging the appointment the appointment does move like it should while dagging, but its not visually under the mouse cursor as it should be, but it has a distance from the mouse pointer. I hope I have been able to explain the problem properly. 

Why is it happening any ideas? The code is huge on this page and i wasnt the one who has written it, i'm changing few things on this page as a new dev.

thanks,

..ab