Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraDateTimeEditor Year Input
posted

I am having a problem with the UltraDateTimeEditor when it comes to entering the year. When I entering 2010, as soon as I hit the 2 it sets the year to 2002 instead of letting me me enter the rest of the date. Then, being it puts the cursor at the end of the year, I start to to delete the 02 in order to entere, 10, as soon as I delete the second digit out of the year it refills in the year with 2020. The only way I have found for me to enter the year 2010 after 2002 has been filled it is first delete the last 2 and replace it with a zero (so that year is now 2000) and then use the arrow keys or the mouse to get to the second 0 and then delete it and replace it with 1.

I am running the lastest service release (Version 20103.2037). I have this when the MaskInput is set to both {date} and {LOC}mm/dd/yyyy