Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Programmatic scrolling of UltraExplorerBar
posted

I have an UltraTree placed within UltraExplorerBarContainerControl that is one of the items on UltraExplorerBar navigation control docked to the left side of the screen. This tree has numerous nodes and if expanded UltraExplorerBar vertical scroll bar appears as it should. The problem is whilst the UltraExplorerBar handles MouseWheel event when the mouse is over the expanded tree (takes most of the vertical space) MouseWheel Up or Down has no effect - the scroll does not work. The MouseWheel event within the tree is firing but since the control is hosted within the container control no scrolling occurs.

To resolve this issue I am trying to initiate programmatic scrolling of the UltraExplorerBar on tree_MouseWheel() event however I noticed that UltraWinExplorerBar.UltraExplorerBarAction enumerator supports only ScrollPageUp and ScrollPageDown which scrolls an entire page at a time (similar to what happens when user clicks on the scrollbar) rather than actual scrolling. Do you have any suggestions on how this issue can be resolved?

I am using UltraWinExplorerBar 9.2.20092.2042 and UltraWinTree 9.2.20092.2042. Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data